- Q: Can I order by telephone or facsimile?
- A: Certainly. We accept orders by telephone, facsimile and online.
Telephone orders can be made on our toll free number during business hours. Contact us on 1300 657 800.
For facsimile orders, simply provide your details (include your telephone number, facsimile number and delivery address) and the items you would like to order. We will return via facsimile a tax invoice containing our payment options. Fax your order requirements to 1300 851 350.
To order online, simply click on the buy icon for each product you would like to purchase. It is then a simple process of following the three steps through to completion of your order. If you require assistance you can contact us by telephone or email.
- Q: How do I know if my order went through correctly?
- A: After submitting your order online, you will receive a confirmation via email within 10 minutes. If you still have not received a confirmation via email within 24 hours please contact us by telephone or email.
If you provide your mobile phone number during the checkout process, SMS updates will be sent to your handset.
- Q: What payment methods do you accept?
- A: We accept several different methods - credit card, cheque, bank cheque, money order and EFT (direct deposit).
The credit cards we currently accept are Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
If paying by cheque or money order, please make them payable to 'Time Clocks Australia'.
For EFT (direct deposit) payments, our bank account details are:
Bank Name: Rabobank Australia Limited
Account Name: Time Clocks Australia Pty Ltd
Account BSB: 142-201
Account Number: 002460200
- Q: Is there a surcharge if I pay using a credit card?
- A: No. We do not apply a surcharge for credit card payments.
- Q: Who will deliver my products?
- A: All online orders are delivered by courier. Due to this, we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes or Mail Service points for orders placed online. If you require delivery to special destinations please contact us so we may determine freight costs.
- Q: How do I find out what freight costs apply?
- A: The cost of delivery varies depending on the weight and volume of the order, the destination and timing requirements. Freight options are displayed on the trolley page. Simply select your destination and timing options before proceeding to the checkout page.
Stock levels and availability
- Q: How do I know if a product is in stock?
- A: You will see the following stock information displayed on our website.
- Stock "48" - This means we have 48 items in stock.
- "In stock" - This means that we have this item in stock.
- "< 10 in stock" - This means that we have either run out or are about to run out of stock, this may cause delay in the delivery of your order.
- "Ships in 2-3 days" - This means our supplier will ship to us in 2-3 days, please allow additional time for us to ship this item to you.
- "Ex-warehouse" - This means we do not hold this item, it will be shipped from our suppliers warehouse, please allow additional time for us to ship this item to you.
- All our "in stock" items are processed (not delivered) within 24 hours of your payment being approved. In most cases we will ship "in stock" items within 24 hours of your payment being approved.
After receiving your order
- Q: I need some assistance with my product?
- A: For any of your post purchase assistance you can contact our Customer Support Team by telephone or email. If our team is unable to assist you we will certainly provide you with the best contact to assist you in finding a solution.
- Returning a product
- For any returns enquiries please go to our returns section.
- All warranties are from the manufacturer and not Time Clocks Australia, if you would like information regarding manufacturers warranties please go to our warranty section.
All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Pricing and stock availability are subject to change without notice, and all sales are subject to our returns policy (E&OE). No information given by any visitor or customer will be sold to a third party.
© 2002 - 2021 Time Clocks Australia Pty Ltd - ABN 11 056 573 098